[Elfsea] Re: [Dfw-announce] Final Class Schedule for Glaslyn's Artisan of the Flame - ...

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 23 16:48:48 PDT 2001

Here's the info.:
UPDATED INFORMATION!

The Canton of Glaslyn's
Artisan of the Flame
Saturday, August 25, 2001

Artisan's one and all, you are hereby invited to compete in our Artisan of
the Flame competition, where the Canton will its A&S Champion.

Entrants must enter a minimum of 2, with a maximum of 5 pieces, and must
show 2 at least different  mediums.  You must be present to win.

Along with the artisan competition, there will be classes held throughout
the day.  There will also be classes for the youth.  If you are interested
in teaching a class, please contact the Class Coordinator, Lady Capricia
(details below).

The site opens at 8:00 a.m. with classes beginning at 9:00 a.m..  Site
closes at 6:00 p.m.  The site is wet in period containers.

Site fee is $5.00
Lunch is $4.00 (limited to 50)

Make checks payable to SCA, Inc/Canton of Glaslyn

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.  They may also
attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event
Waiver Form from the parents.

Event to be held at Saint David's Episcopal Church
623 Ector Street
Denton, Texas  76201

Directions:  Take your best route to I-35 to Denton, Take the University
Drive exit and go East, Turn right on Ector Street, The church is
approximately 1 mile on the right .

Autocrat: Class Coordinator:
Lord David de la Roke
 (David Brockington)