[Elfsea] Demo Tomorrow!!

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 08:44:00 PDT 2001

Hola!

Just a friendly reminder the demo is tomorrow! Details are as follows:

Where: Children's University
       4621 Park Springs Blvd
       Arlington,  TX  76017
Date: TOMORROW
Time: 9:00am
Contact Tabatha Knickerbocker, Dean
        (817)784-6655

Directions:
Take your best route to I-20 to Arlington
Exit Park Springs/Kelly Elliot
Go south on Park Springs
School is on your left

Note: The Park Springs/Kelly Elliot exit is west of Cooper and east of Green
Oaks

I talked to Tabatha this morning and has made a special request that we
include the children in our demo. She would like to see us dance and teach
the children a dance (like we did at the Blue & Gold banquet). I told her
that I would see what I could come up with. So, if any of you going to the
demo can dance, please bring your music and dancing shoes.

Also, please let me know if you went! I want to be able to recognize you and
say thank you to you!

Remember, have fun for me! :)

Maria
Elfsea's Hospitaler