[Elfsea] ants

Robin Murphy robincmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 1 19:45:17 PDT 2001

Dearest Daughter (Marion),

We did not make 50 ants although I am sure that it felt that way!  Maybe 10-15-or-20.  Had to stock-pile them in those days.  I still wear the star-of-merit that you inkle-loomed for me.  And you are still my most favorite daughter in the whole wide world. I have pictures of you attending Baronial court sitting at my feet with a wonderful Kool-aid smile!!

Aine Robyn

I don't remember scrolls although they may have happened at the very end before I stepped down.  You know how heralds are, they just stick things under your nose and tell you to sign.