[Elfsea] RE: Thanks to Baron Lewellyn and Don Robert!

Shetler at home.com Shetler at home.com
Thu Aug 2 16:24:46 PDT 2001

I wanted to say thank you to Baron Lewellyn for offering me a ride to Pennsic and for offering me space in his tent there at the event.  Though unfortunately my financial situation has taken a bit of a downturn and I will be unable to attend the event.

I wanted to thank Don Robert for possibly offering space for me to ride with him.  Though I never got the opportunity to ride out there with either Baron Lewellyn or Don Robert, I do appreciate the offers and possible assistance that you both were offering.

Thanks guys!

:)

Isolda von Rugen
aka Vix