[Elfsea] Lolly Lolly Lolly! Get your Knowne World Handbooks here!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 11:07:48 PDT 2001

Oh! Good morning to you! I do hope you are having a
great day!

Say? What's the matter? You look a little down in the
dumps. You didn't lose all your money on bearbaiting
last night, did you?

Oh...someone made fun of you for not having a Knowne
World Handbook. *tsk tsk tsk* Why worry? That is
something that can be easily remedied!

Yes indeed folks! The SCA Known World Handbook can
solve all your SCA needs! It slices! It dices! It
juliannes! And it'll scrub the grout in your bathroom
tile til it's white as snow! Ok, maybe it won't do all
that but it is good for something!

Let's take Mercutio Bonnaventure here. He was down
because he didn't know anything about how the SCA
started. Let's listen to what he has to say:

"Mamma Mia! I a-didn't-a know-a anything-a about-a the
SCA. People were a-makin' fun uh me left and
a-right-a. But then-a! I a-bought a Known-a World-a
Hand-abook-a and it was great! All of a sudden, I was
speaking better and I knew that Marian Zimmer Bradely
came up with the name for the SCA. Thanks Knowne World
Handbook!"

Ah yes...the Knowne World Handbook. We have it in two
styles: bound for all you book types and loose-leaf
for those who absolutely MUST have it in a binder.

What does this fine treasure every SCAdian must own
cost, you ask? $50? $32? $19.95? Nope! If you act now,
you can have the SCA world at your fingertips for the
low LOW price of... (drumroll)....$16! That's right!
$16!

Call me now (but not after 10!) and put in your order
before these SCA treasures are gone!

Eleanor, Lady Cleavely
KWH Hawker Extraordianre

=====