[Elfsea] Visiting Hours (Robert Mitchell)

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 19:01:40 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Greetings all,

I have just returned from the hospital where I was the first visitor of the
day and first visitor after Robert was born.  Everyone is in good spirits but
tired (surprise).  They are encouraging visitors.  Allessandra (Keri Mitchell)
is in room 262, second floor.  Visiting hours end at 8:30pm.  This is the
latest and greatest news folks.

Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")