[Elfsea] Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Mon Aug 13 09:02:42 PDT 2001

It's once again time for Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators - that once a
month gathering where anything related to the College of Heralds is fair
game.  For the heralds, we have a copy of the July ILOI for commentary
as well as numerous books to peruse.  If you're more interested in the
field and court aspects of heraldry, come and chat discussing various
ways to improve and encourage your art.  For those who would rather do
art, there is a large table for charter painting.

However, note that the location for the meeting has changed.  It is
still at Timothy and Anezka's house, but we have a new house.  The boxes
would love to get to meet some more of our friends.

Our address is:
1102 Angel Fire Lane
Arlington, TX 76001

If you would like directions, please either email Timothy
(timothy at elfsea.net) or myself (anezka at elfsea.net) or call us at
817-419-2813.

In Service,
Anezka z Rozmitala