[Elfsea] Thursday Fighter Practice

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:37:56 PDT 2001

Since the trend is set, I shall follow suit.  This is everyone's reminder
that Fighter Practice is Thursday at Mad Ivan's in Fort Worth.  I realize I
have not been there the last couple of weeks, but I should make it this
week.  Come and play.  Usually starts arouind 7:00pm.  If you need more
info, let me know.

Raimond
Knight Marshall

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>