[Elfsea] rain, rain...

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 26 10:39:21 PDT 2001

Just checked the weather and it looks as if Denton will be getting rain all
afternoon.

Thus, the Elfsea Defender Coordinators' Meeting has been postponed.

Medb will be calling as many of the coordinators on the phone today to see
how you are all doing with you areas.

For those of you who are long distance from 817 area codes, she will most
likely catch you via email.

Since Moot is Monday, we would like to take a few minutes after Moot to
discuss any outstanding or critical issues with the coordinators.

Thanks again for all of your help and we hope this email finds you dry!

Medb and Afan
co stewards, Defender