[Elfsea] College of Three Bridges Demo

Oscar Carmichael wolfchirurgeon at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:32:10 PDT 2001

Greeting,

    I am writing in behalf of Ly Eleanor for a reminder that the Clooege of
Three Bridges is doing a demo to "recruit" the new class at UTA.  The demo
will run from 9 am to 1:30 pm.  I will be there with Ld. Anthony (?) before
9 to set-up the table.  So come out & have some fun speaking with others
about the S.C.A., Ansteorra, Elfsea, and of course Three Bridges.  Any thing
that you would like to bring to display would be gratly appreciated.

In service to The College of Three Bridges & Elfsea,
H.L. Robert Carmichael "Croaker"

"If all the beasts were gone, men would die from a great loneliness of
sprit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to the man.  Whatever
befalls the Earth befalls the sons of Earth."
Chief Seattle of the Suwamish Tribe from a letter to President Franklin
Pierce