[Elfsea] need to hire housecleaning help

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 11:24:18 PDT 2001

GRRR!!! CPS!!!! GRRR!!! They are nothing but a bunch of undertrained,
ill-mannered, Neo-Nazis who are only out to make a family's life miserable!

Madelina, I'm sorry to hear about the investigation, but I can somewhat know
how you feel. I wish I could help you this weekend, but I have to work
Saturday and possibly Sunday.

I recently turned in my ex for making my children sleep in a shed and just
verall neglect. Would you belive those idiots decided that I should be the
one under investigation??? The worker came to our house to "question the
children". Of course, our home looks like many an SCA household...messy and
disorganized, but not a danger for children. We have been cleaning like mad
this last week. She came back this morning and told us that there was
improvement in the conditions and that she would close the case.

This is not the first time I've dealt with them. The last time I was
harrassed and threatened by the worker every week by phone.

Message to other parents...please be careful of these workers of what you
say to them. They will turn and twist your words to fit their needs if they
don't like you. If you are asked a question, give truthful, but short and
quick answers. Be polite, but be firm with them. Remember you have basically
no rights with these people.

Sorry, I'll get off my CPS soap box.

Maria