[Elfsea] need to hire housecleaning help

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Mon Aug 6 08:13:57 PDT 2001

Amen Rebekah!!!!! Same goes for policemen, but that's a totally different subject. Considering all the sickos that CPS TRIES to protect children from, and the uphill battle they wage to get pedifiles and physically abusive people behind bars (only to have judges and lawyers {granted I work for a lawyer} legally manuver them back into society) We should thank CPS workers for the thankless job that they do in trying their hardest to put perps away. It isn't CPS's fault that anyone gets called on. Blame it on your evil neighbors, or vindictive exs that think reporting people to get back at them is "good revenge". THESE are the people who should get your grief. NOT those who are just doing their job.

Violet