[Elfsea] Galen and Allessandre

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 19:09:38 PDT 2001

When it rains...  Since it hasn't made it over onto this side of the world
yet, I guess I can pass it along.

Last night Nicholas Knox Lamb was born to Mistress Aslyn Crystyn by
C-Section at Presbyterian Hospital of Plano.  Nicholas was about a month
early, and had to spend a little time in ICU with fluid in his lungs, but
was out today and with Mom and family in her room.  He was 7 pounds,
7ounces, 19 inches, and had a full head of dark brown hair, but I can't tell
you about eyes because he had them all scrunched up the brief time I was
there...

Aslyn is in a lot of pain from the C-Section in front and sciatica from a
couple of herniated disks in back, but she looked great and is in wonderful
spirits.  She is not up to handling hordes of visitors, but wants to hear
from her friends.

Crystal Lamb - attn:  Maternity, third floor
Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
6200 West Parker Road
Plano  TX  75093
972-981-8000