[Elfsea] Fwd: [IR] back from Pennsic

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 05:49:35 PDT 2001

That would indeed be Elfsea's very own Mistress Stella Silvana.
Everyone remember to congratulate her when she returns.

Vanora, would you mind filling in the details a bit as to which
Tournament at Pennsic this gentle is speaking of, who hosted it, etc?
I have a few guesses from some of the names mentioned, but I'd
appreciate facts rather than assumptions.

Timothy