[Elfsea] Lughnasad Rapier tourney results

Caerell MacDomnaill caerell at home.com
Sun Aug 19 22:22:25 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the populace of the Canton of Loch Ruadh and the Barony of
Elfsea,

At Lughnasad this past weekend we hosted an adult Rapier and a Youth Rapier
Tourney,

In the Adult competition there were five fighters competing in a Bear pit.

The Honorable Lord Darius of the Bells won the day, with Lord Caliban the
Orphan in a close second.

In the Youth Rapier Tourney we only had two fighters so they fought a best
of 20 rounds.

Cormac MacDomnaill beat Ramirez of Moonshadow to take home the Triplette R-8
Rapier.

I also wish to thank Amyz the List Mistress and Eleanor for Marshalling
during the Adult Rapier Competition.

I also wish to thank Kara Mac An Ghabban the List Mistress and Caliban the
Orphan for Marshalling during the Youth Competition.

Laird Caerell MacDomnaill
Rapier Marshall, Canton of Loch Ruadh