[Elfsea] Drake's Tournamenting class at Sunday practice

RattanCraig at aol.com RattanCraig at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 11:49:16 PDT 2001

Hello Elfsea!

     HL.  Raimond, our esteemed kinight's marshall, has asked that I provide
a class to the warriors of Elfsea.  2 weeks ago, at moot, I announced that it
would take place at this Sunday's practice.  It will take place at 6:00 pm
(since practice "starts" at 5:00 ;-)).   The class is entitled "How to Win a
Tournament", and I will highlight every trick of the trade I posess in this
venue.  I will start at 6:00 sharp.  I only ask that you do not use any of
this stuff on me ;-)...

In service to Elfsea,

Earl Drake