[Elfsea] Eternal Thanks

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 16:58:12 PDT 2001

I wanted to drop a line and thank everyone who came out and worked so
hard to move Anezka and I into our new house.  After three trips,
nearly all our belongings, and all our heavy belongings, were moved to
the new residence.

Thanks to : Llywelyn, Wilim, Galen, Allessandre, Chris Jackson (mundane
friend), David Goodner (mundane friend), Daniel Stewart, Honour, Daniel
of Cameron, and Brighid

I believe that is everyone.  If I missed anyone, no slight was
intended, my brain is still recovering.

Timothy of Glastonbury

P.S> For those who have not heard, I have found my next job.  I start
work tommorow for the Open Systems Group working on a Nationwide 911
and Field Reporting application for Police Departments.