[Elfsea] Knowne World Handbooks at Lughnasadh!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 07:46:48 PDT 2001

Greetings all!!!!

I will have the Knowne World Handbooks (SEVEN LEFT!
ALL UNBOUND!) at Lughnasadh and I do NOT want to take
them home! :O)

Once again, the books are $16 a piece. You may pay by
cash or check.

IF we have the hall, I will be sitting in there, air
conditioned and painting (scrolls, not handbooks!),
waiting for you to come and take them off my hands.

If you wish, you may call me at (817) 261-0557 (not
after 10pm please!) or email me at
eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com and reserve your copy
today!

Thank you and have a great day!