[Elfsea] The College of Three Bridges needs your help!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 15:57:26 PDT 2001

Greetings to the greatest Barony in the Knowne World!

On August 29, UTA will be hosting their semesterly
Activities Day from 11a-1p in the University Mall.
Now, some of you may know that the College always does
this demo and we always have help from the Barony and
that the College is ALWAYS appreciative of what the
Barony does for us.

However...

The College is short-staffed right now and we could
really really really use your help. So, all those who
wish to participate in this demo, please contact me
before 10pm Wednesday, August 22 at (817) 261-0557.
That way, I can know who's coming and get with whoever
helps out and remind them of the date.

Now, the demo lasts from 11am - 1pm or thereabouts.
Set up is at 9am. Unfortunately (well, it's a good
kind of unfortunately) I will be at work at that time
and will not be able to make it for set up. I will be
there after 12 noon. I need three people to help with
set up (basically, find a table or two that's under
some trees and DON'T LET GO!). After that, I can help
a little with tear-down (I have a Chaucer class at 1pm
and it's day one).

Ok, I know. You want me to get to the point.

If you have something to display, call me. If you want
to fight, call me. If you want to stand there and
insult, er, I mean, invite students, call me. I can
use everybody and I will. I mean...well, you know what
I mean.

Anyway, call me and we can make this demo a great one!

Yours in service,
Eleanor, Lady Cleavely
A&S Minister & Demo Coordinator
College of Three Bridges

PS: I STILL HAVE SEVEN KNOWNE WORLD HANDBOOKS! $16.00!

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary