[Elfsea] Fwd: [IR] back from Pennsic

Stacy Dickey medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 21:38:29 PDT 2001

--

Way to go Stella!!! Whoo-hoo!

Stacy

Greetings all
just got home from Pennsic after being out there for a
week. The heat
middle
last week was obnoxious. I live in Phoenix , AZ and
this was hotter on
site
than at home.
The great news:
overwhelming participation in the tourney.... Ilsa,
you can do the
happy
dance now, no scrolls left, we had 81 entries. 4 erics
in operation,
winners
for each one and the grand champion as well.
Lady Stella Silvana from Ansteorra was the grand
champion. It was a
great
event. We started the tourney around 2ish and ended at
6.30pm.
Many favorable comments were overheard at the side
lines.The final
fight was
being watched by a few knights and one of them said:
this could easily
be a
bout in our crown tourney....
The level of skill and determination was impressive.
Gunther and Selene
did
one heck of a job keeping everything flowing and
working.
My congratulations to all who participated. This was
fun to watch.
Maybe we
field 100 plus next year?
Alex, the jetlagged scribe