[Elfsea] News from Pennsic

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Sat Aug 18 08:43:16 PDT 2001

Well, I tried to send this via Ansteorra-Announce, but the moderator is
probably still at Pennsic!!  You will probably recieved this information
again later...  I apologize.

Greetings, from Xene,

I just got a short call from Llywelyn and Stella, who are headed home this
morning.  Sprint PCS was not cooperating with us this morning (grr.....8 or
9 dropped calls).  What information I was able to get is as follows.....

In case you hadn't heard,  Mistress Stella did win the Grand Championship in
the Iron Rose Tournament on Monday.

In Thursday night Ansteorran Court, TRM Duncan and Larissa announced the
elevation of HL Guy LeStrange to the Order of the Chivalry.  He recieved the
accolade on the field Friday, before the major battle.

Also in Thursday night court, TRM elevated HL Sudvchin of the Moritu to the
Ancient and Honorable Order of the Laurel.  She was quite surprised!!

More details will be forthcoming as soon as Llywelyn gets into better
cellphone range.

In Service,

Xene Theriane