[Elfsea] Going...going...GONE!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 14:47:49 PDT 2001

My lords and ladies, pray attend!

A great tragedy has struck the Barony of Elfsea! I
only have ONE Knowne World Handbook left! It is
unbound for your convenience and is looking for a good
home!

This book is a wonderful addition to any
discriminating SCAdian's library and makes a perfect
Columbus or Labor Day gift! Read about the beginnings
of the SCA! Learn how to make t-tunics and armour!
Read how to tactfully ask fellow SCAdians to control
their children during court! No, wielding swords and
shouting about hanging children from the masts is not
a proper method of shushing other people's children. I
learned that from the Knowne World Handbook!

Yes! You, too, can be a SCA know-it-all (and don't
well all love those!) and have something interesting
to read on the way to Gothic War or Wasteland
Defender!

I will have the Knowne World Handbooks for those who
have reserved copies and the last little one left at
MOOT this MONDAY, AUGUST 27! The cost is $16 and we
accept check, money order, and cash.

I thank you heartily for your time and have a pleasant
day!

VIVAT ELFSEA!
VIVAT ANSTEORRA!

Humbly,