[Elfsea] Fw: Elfsea Defender

Elizabeth A Marshall beamarshall at juno.com
Tue Aug 28 11:55:43 PDT 2001

From: "Alan K. Henderson" <akh at fgn.net>
To: "Elizabeth A. Marshall" <beamarshall at juno.com>,
    "Darius and Rosalia" <dmmerlick at earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 02:11:28 -0700
Subject: Elfsea Defender

I am looking for a ride to Defender. I live in Irving near the corner of Irving Blvd. and W. Pioneer where the Carnival store is. For "do we have enough room for Trelane" purposes, my standard luggage is one 32-quart ice chest, a bin about the same size, a smaller Playmate ice chest, thin mattress, folding chair, one large duffel bag (tent), one small duffel bag (pavilion), possibly a second small duffel bag, and a folding table that folds to 24" by 36" by 3" if space is available - all this stuff should pack into a pickup truck no deeper than two feet deep. My home phone is 972-254-9294; best time to call is between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM.

Trelane