[Elfsea] Demo Thank-yous!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 18:58:56 PDT 2001

Unto the most glorious Barony of Elfsea doth Eleanor,
Lady Cleavely send her most humble of greetings!

My dear lords and ladies,

Wow! What a rousing success! I cannot remember a demo
for the College that went THIS well! The weather was
wonderful. We had so many people remark on how cool
the SCA was and we have the sign-up sheets to prove
it. There are so many to thank so I'll get right to
it.

First, I would like to thank the Honorable Lord Philip
White for giving me the opportunity to serve my Barony
and my College in this capacity. I had a wonderful
time and it was a great success! Thank you for coming
and helping out. You did a fantastic job!

To Her Excellency Baroness Allessandra Desiderio and
her dear son Robert: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
The lovely painting and banners you loaned to the
College for this demo were real eye-catchers (the baby
didn't hurt either! :OD ). Your generosity was without
bounds and the College appreciates your coming out.

To Lady Rebekah of Newcastle: You are a goddess! Thank
you for coming out and bringing your megawatt smile!

To Lady Auralia Yverneau: You are the best! You did a
great job snagging people and getting them to come
over to our table. I think it was that great hat.
Could you wear that again next demo? :O)

To the fighters Lord Wilim Pembras, Lord Bjorn, Lord
Herbert von Kalden and Mistress Stella: You were
AMAZING! I can't tell you how many people commented on
how cool it was to watch you all fight.

To Mistress Stella: Your Excellency, thank you for all
your hard work for the College. You come out to every
one of our demos and I can't tell you how much we
appreciate that. We are so lucky to have your support
and were honored by your presence. VIVAT!

To the Honorable Lord Robert Carmichael: Thank you for
setting everything up as I rushed to class this
morning! You were a true Godsend and I could not have
done this without you!

And finally, to my dear husband, Lord Sebastian: Thank
you for supporting me in this and for helping out
behind the scenes. I am so lucky to be your wife!

The College of Three Bridges is truly lucky to live in
this great barony who loves us so! Thank you, good
gentles of Elfsea for all your support and good
wishes. It is true when we say Life is SOOO good in
Elfsea!

VIVAT COLLEGE OF THREE BRIDGES!
VIVAT ELFSEA!

Eleanor, Lady Cleavely