[Elfsea] Celtic Banners

S.McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Fri Aug 31 08:02:30 PDT 2001

Greetings...

Anyone interested in painting Celtic banners for Defender, is welcome to
come over to my house this Sat. after 1pm.
I have a couple banners that need to be started painting or finished
painting (take your pick!).... OR..... you can bring your own Celtic
banner, or blank fabric to paint, (please call me about the types of
fabric to use) . I have the Paints!
Of course if you want to bring some paint that would be great too. Flat
house paint works great. ( and I do need some brown... I could mix
it...OH!  just thinking out loud again.)
CU here.....714 Greenleaf Dr Arlington 76017

Thanks,
Tanwyn~
817-465-5148hm
817-845-5483cell