[Elfsea] Baronial Shed

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Dec 3 21:38:05 PST 2001

The Chamberlain is responsible for access to the shed and accounting
for the contents of it. She is Robin and her contact information is
on the web page www.elfsea.org in the officer list. If you cannot
contact her, then the Seneschal who is also on that page may be able
to help you. If all that fails, please contact me at 817 265 6943 and
leave a message.

Caelin on Andrede
Owner of the shed
(and *not* two-sheds Jackson - nudge, nudge, wink, wink)