[Elfsea] tartan fabric

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 07:38:35 PST 2001

Hola, Nigel!

I'm not sure what County Cork tartan loks like, but I bought several yards
of a cotton plaid for Ryan and Phelippe at the fabric district in Dallas for
$1.00/yd. I have several yards left (more than enough for another great
kilt). It's a white background with maroon plaid (it looks very nice). If
you want it, it is yours, no charge because you have been so nice and
helpful to everyone. Let me know and I will bring it with me to Tor Yule
Revel.

Maria