[Elfsea] Good News for Fearghus

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at attbi.com
Tue Dec 11 00:15:01 PST 2001

That sounds great.   Let me know if it fits........I have lots of twin
sheets....... Maybe the mattress and the egg crate would do.  BTW what are
you doing up this early in the morning?
Arabella
>So ...... does anyone have a very sturdy lawn chair and maybe cushions they
>would be willing to bring to Yule Revel this weekend?
I have a chaise lounge that held me so I know it is sturdy and I will be
more than
happy for Fearghus to use it.  I don't have real pads for it but I do have
egg crate,
but it is not covered.  We could throw something over it, if you think that
would do.
I will also check out a thin mattress that I have and will see if it fits.

Bicé