[Elfsea] I passed!!!!

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 11:53:02 PST 2001

Thanks everyone!

Yes, I will be bring that book I've been wanting to read for sometime now. I
bought the "The Wives of King Henry the VIII" this last summer and have not
had the time to read it.

The only thing I have left to do is to contact my brother's commanding
officer and get a unit of blood from my him and another unit from my
sister-in-law. They my both have my blood type (O-) and this will give me
the 2 out of 3 units I *might* potentially need. We will be storing the
blood under my name, just in case the IV doesn't bring my iron up in time
(he said it takes nearly a month for this IV to take it's full effect). If
the IV doesn't bring my levels up in time, then I *could* still bleed to
death. If I don't need the blood, then it will be released for the general
public.

Maria