[Elfsea] Re: Wandering Bardic

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Dec 27 20:58:43 PST 2001

Padraig O'Maolagain wrote:

> On another note, as this will be the quarterly competition for the
> clock, would Lady Gabrielle be so kind as to announce the theme
> for the competition?

As luck would have it, our lovely Lady Gabrielle asked me just tonight
Bardic.

The theme will be, in a word, passion. Perhaps less generally,
passionate subjects, be they romantic, idealistic, chivalric, whatever.
If you or your protagonist is passionate about it, we wanna hear it!

Hope this helps,

Sluggy!