[Elfsea] Fearghus update

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at attbi.com
Fri Dec 7 07:01:23 PST 2001

Greetings to all of you,

We are so grateful for the friends we have.  It is truly a time for giving
and gratitude.  All the time slots for Fearghus's bandage changing have been
filled.  Life is truly great in Elfsea.  If you wish to visit this weekend,
Fearghus is more than happy to see folks, just give a call and let him know
you're coming.

If you wish to take over a slot for bandage changing contact the person in
the time slot and switch.  The times are approximate and flexible and have
been updated this morning.

Friday - Morning - 8-9 a.m. - Arabella
mid afternoon - 12-1 p.m. - Arabella
early evening - 6-7 p.m. - Caelin

Saturday - Morning - 8-9 a.m. - Caelin
mid afternoon - 12-1 p.m. - Inez
early evening - 6-7 p.m. - Sally Wolfe (Arabella's mom)

Sunday - Morning - 8-9 a.m. -Inez
mid afternoon - 12-1 p.m. - Inez
early evening - 6-7 p.m. - Arabella

You guys have a great Fools Revel, I hope you laugh a lot.  I am very
grateful for the help and friendship you give me.
Arabella