[Elfsea] Persona workshop update

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:44:51 PST 2001

Cyniric hlafard Cyniwarding Wulfricinga does send greetings to the folk of
Glaslyn, Steppes, and Elfsea this winter day.

   I have decided on the 2nd of February as the date for my persona
workshop.  I am asking that all interested people contact me by the 15th of
January so I can have an idea of who is showing.  If the turn out will be
small, I will just hold it in my living room.  If Larger, I will have to
find a bigger place.

   For those who cannot show, I am offering individual and small group help
which would involve me coming to you some week day evening convenient to you
and me.

   I can be contacted by the following means:

Richard B. Culver (Cyniric)
1910 N. Ruddell St., #117
Denton, TX  76209
940.320.5338 (no calls after 9 PM-- I drive school buses in the AM)
rbculver at hotmail.com

Godspeed,
Cyniric