[Elfsea] DFT Yule Revel Feast

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Mon Dec 17 18:29:56 PST 2001

Greetings, all!

    I hope everyone enjoyed Yule Revel this past weekend. I hope everyone enjoyed the feast, and if you want recipes, I'll be glad to provide them.  Please email me privately for the recipes you want.  Please note that although it wasn't announced, the entire feast for Yule Revel was period and documented (with exception for the carrots).  It was a little different, but I hope everyone got their fill!
     I just wanted to write publicly thanking those who helped me this past weekend.  I had many helpers, and without them I couldn't have done it.  Please pass on this word fame, as they highly deserve it.

Lord Einarr Thorbjornarsson  (My officially unofficial co-feastocrat)
Ld. Ian McEwan (this man washed dishes all day...wow)
Lady Francesca Vespucci
Thora Olafsdottir
Seamus (a newcomer from Elfsea--he wore me out with all of his energy!)
HL Crandall
HL Ceatta (who brought Elfsea's serving gear from the shed)
HL Ceinwen and HL Airaklee (They donated all the spices used)
HE Baronness Claire
Lady Desiree of the Tor and Lord Guyon Dupre
Lady Isabella de la Tor
Lady Caristiona nic Laren
HL Raimond de Mora

THANK YOU!