[Elfsea] Please help us celebrate! Baby Shower Announcement

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Fri Dec 28 10:37:34 PST 2001

Xene here:

I'm finally back on-line.

Maria and Phelippe are just about to have a new child join their family in
January. Please join us, if you can, to celebrate this impending birth
during this season of celebrations.

I do hope many of you ladies can come and visit with Maria and I this coming
Sunday, December 30, from 4 - 6 pm.  Because of the usual silliness and
yukky birth stories (the women's equivalent of "No ****, there I was...."),
I would respectfully suggest that the children and the menfolk be sent
elsewhere for those two hours - say - the Barnes and Nobles just up street?

At 6 pm, Llywelyn will return and I welcome everyone else who like to come
celebrate the Season to join us in the traditional offerings of Semi-Burnt
Meat on the Grill.  Vegetables are also in flavor at this time:)

Maria is registered with Babies R Us:
Name: Christine E Huse
Registry #: 71229564

With the winter season coming, she is also in need of winter newborn
clothes.

I love to throw parties in my home, but more than that I believe very
strongly in supporting our friends and fellow SCA members as they welcome
new children to our world.  If it weren't for the loving charity of my
dearest friends - and even a few strangers with charitable hearts - I don't
know how I would have managed to feed and cloth my child during past years
of quiet desperation and tribulations.

Our home is located at 302 Sweetgum Drive, Cedar Hill, TX 75104
(972)299-9867.

Driving Directions:Coming from Ft. Worth and Arlington,  Take I-20 to
1382/Cedar Hill exit.  Take a right (go South) at the light.  Drive what
seems like a long way.  You will go over Hwy 67 and stay on 1382.  It merges
with Beltline Rd.

*Go east on Beltline past the light at Joe Wilson Rd.  The first right after
Joe Wilson Rd is South Waterford Oaks Dr.  Turn right (south) and go
until the road ends at Shadywood Dr.  Turn Left on Shadywood for 1 block,
and turn left again on Sweetgum Dr.  The last house on the right is ours.*

If you are coming from Dallas, take US 67 south of I-20, and take the
Beltline Road / FM1382 exit.

*Go east on Beltline past the light at Joe Wilson Rd.  The first right after
Joe Wilson Rd is South Waterford Oaks Dr.  Turn right (south) and go
until the road ends at Shadywood Dr.  Turn Left on Shadywood for 1 block,
and turn left again on Sweetgum Dr.  The last house on the right is ours.*

Again, please come and celebrate with us.

Xene / Vicki Marsh