[Elfsea] Mom's condition

RattanCraig at aol.com RattanCraig at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 09:05:00 PST 2001

In a message dated 01-12-01 23:47:53 Central Standard Time,
kristid2001 at yahoo.com writes:

<< HOWEVER, following a recent scare with the
 spectre of lung cancer as well, and following a PET
 scan, they discovered that there are no further
 evidences of cancer anywhere in her systems. I believe
 that Faith is a wonderful healer.
 THANK YOU to Count Drake for helping to keep calm a
 very scared woman. You may think that you are just
 doing your job, but a calm, cheerful Labside manner is
 JUST AS IMPORTANT as a good bedside manner to the
 mental health and well-being of the ill person.
 Mom is feeling better daily and is planning to attend
 Yule Revel, because she "wouldn't miss that sweet
 boy's wedding for anything!" >>

WOW...thanks a bunch!  She was very nice, and I an very glad her exam's
results were negative.  We definitely plan on going to the Tor, but we were
married a couple of weeks ago.  However, Airaklee and Ceinwin will be getting
married there (again) and this will definitely be worth attending!!

See you at the Tor,

Drake