[Elfsea] tartan fabric

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 05:00:59 PST 2001

My lord,

Try Hancock Fabrics or JoAnn's fabrics. They usually
have some nice flannel tartan that is easy on the
wallet (usually about $3-4 a yard, depending on the
store). If you are really gunning for a real Scottish
wool kilt, it can get very expensive.

If you need any more help, feel free to call upon us.

Have a great day!
Eleanor Cleavely

--- jonathan sweeney <midevil_squire at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi elfsea!
>
> My mom is going to make me a cheater great kilt and
> i need to know where to
> get some tartan cloth for county cork.  Ive been
> searching for about 45
> minutes and cant find anything online about fabric
> stores carrying tartan.
>
> --nigel
>
> Thanks in advance.

=====