[Elfsea] tartan fabric

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Dec 6 15:01:59 PST 2001

A couple other ideas:

go to your favorite search engine and type in "used kilts" and you will find
several links; also, eBay has kilts from time to time, just type in the
tartan name, "Lindsay kilt", e.g., has occasionally been listed.

and one more source for big-buck spending is The Scotch House.  My hostess
kilt and blanket both came from them.  I will supply the URL as soon as I
can find it.

gotta run, for now.

Amicalement,
Madelina