[Elfsea] FWD: Re: [Loch-ruadh] Wandering Bardic or way post-revel party if you prefer

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 08:12:38 PST 2001

Thanks! Mayhap I'll drag myself away from Milton and
Wordsworth to come and share the bardic love. :O)
Heck, I could even recite some Milton for you...even
though he is a bit post-period! *G*

Thank a vet today. It's Pearl Harbor Day.
Remember Pearl Harbor

Eleanor Cleavely
--- Padraig O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.com>
wrote:
> As Wiley notes below, Wandering Bardic is tonight, 7
> December, and begins around 7:30pm.

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary