[Elfsea] Foolish Revel

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:34:34 PST 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

>I can not find anything on the event this Saterday.

>Could some one please send out a scedual of eventsand where it is.

>Daire

>Just a friendly reminder:
Saturday December 8th will be Fools Court and Revel at the Bedford Boys
Ranch. Address: 2801 Forest Ridge Dr, Bedford, 76021.
Directions: Take your best route to Hwy 183 Airport Freeway in Bedford.
Exit Bedford Rd going North. The first stoplight is Forest Ridge, turn
left onto this road. The boys ranch will be on the left hand side. We
will be in the Activity center.
Phone: 817-952-2323 (just in case you get lost)
This event will be from 11:00 am to 4:30 pm and the schedual is roughly
as follows:
11:00 - 1:00 gathering, games and foolery
1:00 Scramble for food (potluck)
1:30 The bardic competition begins (get your food and listen to
wonderous tales and songs)
2:30 Judging for the desert competition
3:00 His Travesty holds court followed by more fun
4:30 Clean-up and get out
5:00 Everybody out!
Please note the following:  The theme is the Big Toe Anniversary so
think Toes!!!!  This is a potluck....please bring food to share. : )
This site is DRY......please no alcohol to share.  For those of you who
do not want to go home at 5:00..... Lindenwood is having their Yule
Revel on Saturday, December 8 from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm at Lewisville's
Municipal Court House, 1197 W. Main St, Lewisville, TX, 75067. And for
those who do not want to go home or all the way to Lewisville..... There
will be a post revel at Lady Brigid of Glenbaum and Daniel of Cameron's
home..... Directions given later.
Should there be any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact
the Steward Lady Brigid of His Travesty HL Raimond.
In Silly Service,
Lady Brigid of Glenbaum
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")