[Elfsea] Business Meeting tonight?

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 13:03:19 PST 2001

 Greetings Everyone and Happy Holidays,
     I'm sorry, there is NO business meeting tonight. We had both in one at
the MOOT party. The next business meeting will be the first Monday, let me
repeat that, the FIRST MONDAY in January at Lord Caelin's house in Arlington.
Monday, January the 8th is the next business meeting. The decision to move
business meetings from the 2nd Thursday to the first monday in the new year
was made at the last business meeting by a large majority of the officers.
Please pass this information on to anyone you know who is not on the list.
Thank you. This has been a non-paid, informative and unpolitical announcement.
Siobhan
Elfsea Seneschal
Protege to Master Richard Fairborne