[Elfsea] Business Meeting tonight?

Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen Carol_Billings1 at excite.com
Fri Dec 14 06:14:51 PST 2001

Isn't the first monday in January the 7th? Please tell me I'm on the right
calendar!

Aislyn

 -snipped-
 The next business meeting will be the first Monday, let me
  repeat that, the FIRST MONDAY in January at Lord Caelin's house in
Arlington.
  Monday, January the 8th is the next business meeting. The decision to move

"May you walk in the ways of the gentle, rustling woods, dreaming languid
images of love and be blessed by the soft magic of peace".