[Elfsea] Rumors of forthcoming bid for Baronial Hats

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Fri Dec 14 11:07:50 PST 2001

Greetings all from Muriella:
For those that do not know me I am Richard's wife...

Recently it was brought to my attention the question of whether Richard in
the near future (whenever time that Their Excellencies might choose to step
down) will be proposing his name as a candidate in the Baronial race.

As Nixon put it so well, "Let me make one thing perfectly clear."  While
someday, way down the line, he might like to put in is name, it will not be
to bid as a candidate for when The Current Baron and Baroness step
down.  For crying out loud, I just got him back, and he has not had any
opportunity to even get involved with the group on a local level.

So, hopefully this will put all thoughts of this notion out of anyone's
head...Thank you for your time and you may all return to your regularly
scheduled programs... :o)
Muriella
In Service to the Dream

Master Richard Fairbourne , OP