[Elfsea] Mom's condition

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 21:46:56 PST 2001

As some of you know, my mother has been battling
breast cancer this year. It was very advanced when it
was discovered,(T5) and was vary agressive in nature.
Following surgery and MANY tests, the oncologist
decided that she was too fragile to withstand chemo or
radiation therapy. (She has many additional health
issues.) HOWEVER, following a recent scare with the
spectre of lung cancer as well, and following a PET
scan, they discovered that there are no further
evidences of cancer anywhere in her systems. I believe
that Faith is a wonderful healer.
THANK YOU to Count Drake for helping to keep calm a
very scared woman. You may think that you are just
doing your job, but a calm, cheerful Labside manner is
JUST AS IMPORTANT as a good bedside manner to the
mental health and well-being of the ill person.
Mom is feeling better daily and is planning to attend
Yule Revel, because she "wouldn't miss that sweet
boy's wedding for anything!"
Thank you for your keeping us in your thoughts and
prayers.
Cairistiona of Dragonsfire Tor