[Elfsea] Accounting/Payroll job openings!!!

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Thu Dec 6 07:20:49 PST 2001

We are looking for atleast 2 accounting/payroll type people for my "Corporate Office".

You MUST have a professional look AND demeanor!!! An outgoing personality is great, but NOT too overly friendly.  Anyone who is prone to being "Star-struck" NEED NOT APPLY!!!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at work @ thead at dallascowboys.net

send resume's to:

Dallas Cowboys
Atten: HR Dept.
One Cowboys Parkway
Irving, TX 75063

P.S.- Don't expect extravagant pay.  Only the players get paid extravagantly!!! lol!

Violet of Glamorganshire

--
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity.  I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."
Jeremiah 29:11-14