[Elfsea] Good News for Fearghus

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at attbi.com
Mon Dec 10 23:02:49 PST 2001

Wow something is going right.  We saw his doctor today, and he said Fearghus
is progressing well, but very slowly.  It will probably be another 3-4 weeks
for his surgery wound to heal in it's present condition.  Doctor said to
continue changing bandages 3-4 times a day and for him to remain horizontal
as much as possible.  That he could sit in his wheelchair and eat at a
dinner table.

Which presents a dilemma.  How can we let him be horizontal and still be at
an event.  I suggested a cot and he feels uncomfortable laying in a bed at
an event.  Someone else suggested a lawn chair and he agreed to that.

So ...... does anyone have a very sturdy lawn chair and maybe cushions they
would be willing to bring to Yule Revel this weekend?

Call me if you can help 817-467-6959 ...... and if you have other
suggestions..........let's hear them.

Thanks to all of you

Arabella