Still looking... was Re: [Elfsea] Laid off +

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 15:17:09 PST 2001

Yea Crandall,

Hey, since He is listening to you so well, do you think you could talk Him
into finding me a position that allows me to work at home without investing
"a little money"?  I have excellent office skills, a computer with dial-up,
can manage small projects (timewise or resourcewise), have lots of software
experience (MS Office Products & Lotus Smart Suite).  Background in
Psychology (shrink your head anyone?) and research (made A's in Statistics &
Probability).

My current "at home" position goes away as of December 21st.  I would really
like to be able to work from home so that I can take care of Robby.

Ciao,
Alessandra
(Out of Work Baroness)