[Elfsea] Court at DFT Yule Revel

Rendell Skaggs rendells at code-works.com
Sun Dec 16 09:35:56 PST 2001

Unto the populace of the Kingdom of Ansteorra do I Lord Seanán mac Tighearnáin,
Herald of Dragonsfire Tor, send greetings and bring news of the court held at
this last Yule Revel.

In the court of their Excellencies Galen and Allesandre three people were
presented with their scrolls for the Portcullis of Elfsea. The awards had been
given previously as His Excelleny could not put it off any longer. These people
are, Sebastian de Rolstoun, Karrick de Casteele and Timotheos Kalamanos. Also,
Desiree Dupre was presented with her award of a Sable Thistle for Vintning that
was given at Elsea's Defender.

In the court of Their Majesties Duncan and Larissa the following awards were
presented:
Armand Dragonetti received the Queen's Ring
Darius of the Bells received the Queen's Rapier
Cormac MacDomnaill received an Award of Arms
Eoghan Mac Cinead received a Sable Comet for Service to Dragonsfire Tor
Asa Hrafnasdottir received a Sable Comet for Service to Loch Ruadh
Stella Silvana received a Sable Comet for Service to Three Bridges
Isabella de la Tor received a Sable Thistle for Vintning
Simone Maurian O'Dunlaingh received a Sable Crane

Furthermore, It is my great pleasure to announce that during Their Majesties
court, Duke Jonathan brought forth his student, Airaklee Wolf and presented him
as ready to take the Masters Challenge. His Majesty then decreed that Centurion
Airaklee will sit Vigil at Steppes Twelfth Night to decide if he will take up
the Belt and Chain of Knighthood or take the Masters Challenge to become a
Master of Arms.

I attest to having seen these events with my own eyes in the Canton of
Dragonsfire Tor on December 15, Anno Societatus XXXVI being Anno Domini 2001.

-Seanán mac Tighearnáin,
-Herald of Dragonsfire Tor
--
    ___