[Elfsea] Sunday Fighter Practices

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 00:38:09 PST 2001

Do to the Holidays and how close they fall to the weekends, Fighter Practice
will be canceled for the remainder of the year.  You read that correctly.
Our regularly scheduled Sunday Fighter Practices will resume the first
weekend of the new year.  It will be at Randol Mill Park as usual.

Please note that at the January Moot, we will be deciding on a new location
for Sunday Practices.  I encourage all to visit parks and share your
thoughts.  The contacts for who is in charge of gathering information are:

Lord Timothy   -   Arlington
Lord Ceatta   -   Fort Worth
Lady Honour   -   Mid Cities

These kind folks have agreed to contact local governments and be the main
contact for our barony.

Enjoy your Holidays and be safe.  Be ready to gear up for Gulf Wars, as the
schedule will increase with practice opportunties.  I'm sure Mistress Stella
will agree as Captain of the Arthurian Company.

The Fool at work (disgused as the Knight's Marshal)
Raimond
<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>