[Elfsea] New Year's Eve Party

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Fri Dec 28 13:05:17 PST 2001

This is just a reminder that Anezka and I will be hosting a party on New Year's Eve.  It will start at 3pm and run through the big event.  We ask taht guests bring some food to share, and we will be providing some drinks for the day.  It you want alcohol, bring your favorite, we may have some but mostly champagne for midnight.

The address is :
1102 Angel Fire Lane
Arlington, TX 76001

817-419-2813

Just to remind again : 1) self mobile children under 10 are asked not to attend, the house is not child safe. 2) We will take your keys if you drink to much.

Timothy