[Elfsea] Update on Lord of the Rings

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:59:50 PST 2001

>Since I started this, I figured I would summarize a little.
>
>No Demo.  It was asked of many people and the reaction was the same.
>It seems a general concenses that Saturday Dec. 22nd is the prefered date.
>This brings up th question of what show time?  Are we looking at an
>afternoon
>or evening?  Remember, tickets are on sale now, see we will want to decide
>soon, so all can see it together.
>
>This ends the summary.  Now my take....
>
>I would like to propse an afternnon time slot.  I will call and see if I
>can
>get the show times and post them here.
>
>Raimond

And I have called.... The show times are 12:00pm  4:15pm  8:15pm Sat. Dec.
22nd.
I start the bidding at noon, followed by an early dinner.  I would like to
see the final decision made by this wednesday.  This will give everyone
ample opportunity to purchase tickets in advance and a good chance tickets
will be available for all.
Please remember that there is no special line for advanced ticket purchases,
so you will still need to plan on being there early and waiting in line for
the ticket.  That is what I know.

So sayeth the Fool.
Raimond